Purdue KKPsi Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Project: Concert Advertisement

2 posters

Go down

Service Project: Concert Advertisement Empty Re: Service Project: Concert Advertisement

Post by RSchmitt Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:05 am

I really like the idea of chalking on campus and encouraging local high schools to attend as well. For promoting in Lafayette, maybe consolidate ads by posting a schedule of events rather than one flyer per concert?

Also, we could increase our social media presence to advertise. I've seen posts in the Class of 201X pages about wanting to find musical groups not affiliated with PB&O or PMO. So there are definitely musicians out there who might appreciate our work!

RSchmitt

Back to top Go down

Service Project: Concert Advertisement Empty Service Project: Concert Advertisement

Post by NealE Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Hey everyone,

So one of the big things that came up at the first chapter meeting was that we all wanted more people to attend concerts and I think this is a great opportunity for a service project. We could get a group of people to do more advertisement for concert and jazz performances.

Some things we could do to promote our performances:
-write performance details in chalk around campus
-hang more posters across campus
-reach out to high school band programs and ask them to attend
-promote across Lafayette as well

Please comment with additional advertisement ideas! We should have plenty of brothers be able to contribute to this project based on the comments about how we want larger audiences!

AEA,
Lizzie Neal

NealE

Back to top Go down